Traditional, 100% handmade Hungarian girls’s wear, white peasant blouse with authentic hand-embroidered Kalocsa-style floral motives.
– White base material with blue embroidered flowers and other folk motives. Multi-colored stitching around the neckline, hand crocheted sleeve end. Split neckline. It’s a loose wear with wide sleeves.
– This wide shape boho folk blouse will look great on your daughter, grandchild!
This embroidered blouse is NEW and HANDMADE.
– base: white
– embroidery motives: shades of blue and white
Materials: white cotton/synthetic blend base – cotton yarn
Size (please see the last image in the product gallery too!):
– full length: 39 cm / 15.3″
– pit to pit (same as waist): 39 cm / 15.3″
Handling: we recommend to hand wash in 40°C / 104 °F water. Iron it preferably on the back side of the blouse to protect the embroidery.
– Every order will be shipped from Budapest, Hungary by priority mail within 48 hours after we have received your order.
– In addition, shipping process will take around 5-15 days to reach the destination address (5-10 days inside Europe, 12-20 days to overseas).