Traditional, 100% handmade Hungarian woman’s wear, white peasant blouse with authentic hand-embroidered floral motives in the shades of beige/ivory/ecru (traditional Hungarian “Úri hímzés”)
– White base material with embroidered flowers and other folk motives. Blouse with collar, hand crocheted sleeve end, split neckline. It’s a loose wear with wide sleeves.
– Wonderful and unique piece of apparel for women and girls with hand-embroidered floral motives. This wide shape boho folk blouse fits great with a jeans.
This embroidered blouse is NEW and HANDMADE.
Colors (there are 2 color nuance variations with the same motif):
– base: white
– embroidery motives: shades of beige/ecru/light yellow (there are very small differences in the coloring of these blouses [see the photos], still having the same motif!)
Materials: white cotton/synthetic blend base – cotton yarn
Size (please see the last image in the product gallery too!):
– full length: 62 cm / ~24.5″
– pit to pit (same as waist): ~60 cm / ~23.6″
Handling: we recommend to hand wash in 40°C / 104 °F water. Iron it preferably on the back side of the blouse to protect the embroidery.
– Every order will be shipped from Budapest, Hungary by priority mail within 48 hours after we have received your order.
– In addition, shipping process will take around 5-15 days to reach the destination address (5-10 days inside Europe, 12-20 days to overseas).