Traditional, 100% handmade Hungarian woman’s wear, white peasant blouse with authentic hand-embroidered floral motives in the shades of violet. (traditional Hungarian, Kalocsa embroidery)
White base material with embroidered flowers and other folk motives. Blouse with collar, hand crocheted sleeve end, split neckline. It’s a loose wear with wide sleeves.
Wonderful and unique piece of apparel for women and girls with hand-embroidered floral motives. This wide shape boho folk blouse fits great with a jeans.
This embroidered blouse is NEW and HANDMADE.
– base: white
– embroidery motives: shades of violet
Materials: white cotton/synthetic blend base – cotton yarn
Size (please see the last image in the product gallery too!):
– back length: 64 cm / ~26″
– pit to pit/bust width (same as waist): ~63cm / ~25″
Handling: we recommend to hand wash in 40°C / 104 °F water. Iron it preferably on the back side of the blouse to protect the embroidery.
– Every order will be shipped from Budapest, Hungary by priority mail within 48 hours after we have received your order.
– In addition, shipping process will take around 5-15 days to reach the destination address (5-10 days inside Europe, 12-20 days to overseas).