All our products can be purchased online on our site. The purchase process is secured by PayPal.
- If you already have a PayPal account, you can use PayPal Express Checkout or PayPal Standard Payment to make the payment.
- If you DO NOT have a PayPal account, you can simply pay with your credit card, if you select this option on the PayPal's checkout page (account creation is NOT necessary)
- If you cannot use a credit card or PayPal (or if you don't want to use it), you can make the payment by bank transfer too,
After you place your order, you will receive an automatic e-mail letting you know that we have received your order and that your order is being processed.
It's very important for you to keep in mind, that every order will be shipped from Budapest, Hungary!
You can choose SHIPPING WITH TRACKING OPTION (i.e. registered mail) too for a small surcharge (you can select this upgrade during the CHECKOUT PROCESS)
ALL ORDERS are shipped by priority mail within 72 hours after we have received your order.
In addition, shipping process will take around 5-21 days to reach the destination address (5-10 days inside Europe, 10-21 days to overseas).
We will do our best to ship the products as soon as possible.
The SHIPPING FEE will be calculated automatically during the Checkout Process. We use weight-based shipping fees.
- For example a typical order (200 grams/0.44lb) will cost US$6.50 to USA with priority mail (or US$10.50 with registered mail/tracking number)
We pack the ordered items in a jiffy bag (padded envelope), which ensures that you will receive your order without damages.
At Folk-Art-Hungary we are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are not absolutely delighted with your purchase it may be returned for a full refund within 30 days after you have received your order.
You can also exchange it for another product of your choice within the same value.
Please contact us by using our 'RETURNS PAGE' prior to any return for an authorization.
(The product must be returned in original, unused condition)
- All products of FolkArtHungary.com are hand-made (embroidery, crocheting, fringes etc.), and they were made by Hungarian craftsmen, mainly in Mezökövesd and Kalocsa.
- The base fabric of nearly all embroideries is a mix of polyester and cotton, so it's easy to handle.
We recommend that you separately hand-wash these embroideries (no washing machine if possible) with chlorine-free detergent in lukewarm water. You can also use starch to give strength to the materials. No other special handling is required.
- Most of our products are NEW, they are not used in any way, however we have a VINTAGE SECTION too, where you can choose from used items.